Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays


Hey there everyone! Here I am posting a Top Ten Tuesday on a Tuesday and there are 10!! With all that has been going on in my house, ie: a dizzy Big Handsome who’s been home for almost a week now with what seems to be viral Labyrinthitis (new word for the day, seriously I think doctors just make this shit up), this list is just a simple one I came up with. Enjoy my Top Ten movie list in no particular order:


Top Ten Movies I Love

1. The Blindside: Love Sandra Bullock not to mention a good story based on true events.

2. Mona Lisa Smile: Love Julia Roberts and that this movie is about art (and a bunch of other deeper issues) since I’ll be creating an Art Appreciation class for our homeschool co-op for next year.

3. Taken: Love, love, Liam Neeson, plus this movie is action packed. Needless to say, my daughter will not be going to Europe with a girlfriend in the near future.

4. Serendipity: Love, love, love John Cusack, one of my all time favorite actors. See #10.

5. Freedom Writers: Jennifer Garner is great in this movie, and since I also teach writing at our homeschool co-op, a great movie to add to the list.

6. The Lake House: Again, love Sandra Bullock and the fact that this movie has unexpected twists and turns.

7. Nights in Rodanthe: (Basically any movie from a Nicholas Sparks book) Have always loved Richard Gere as an actor, not to mention he’s easy on the eyes in my opinion.

8. The Notebook: This is possibly the one case where the movie was actually better than the book.

9. 10 Things I Hate About You: Always loved Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles. The movie is a great interpretation of Shakespeare’s “Taming of the Shrew”.

10. Anything by John Hughes (Say Anything is my fave!) Nuff said.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment