Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays


I know this will be a boring Top Ten Tuesday this week, sorry. As usual, I wasn’t prepared, and since the holiday weekend, my days are all messed up. So here goes my boring Top Ten for this week in no particular order:

Top Ten Symptoms I deal with on a Daily Basis

1. Tachycardia

2. Palpitations

3. Tinnitus

4. Visual issues

5. Chest pain/discomfort

6. Sleep problems

7. Little to no appetite

8. Night sweats

9. Anxiety

10. The ever-popular brain fog

There are many more symptoms I could list, but this is a Top Ten list, plus I don’t want to bore anyone more than need be. I am thankful though that fainting is not on the list.

1 comment:

  1. my list would look very similar, but i, too, am glad fainting is not on my list. it happens occasionally, but definitely not one of my common symptoms.

    ReplyDelete