Tuesday, January 22, 2013

This sucks…



 
So, I’ve relived my excruciating experiences to date with my various visits to idiotic doctors. I’m sure I’ve missed a few things along the way, but suffice it to say…having POTS SUCKS!

This disorder has given new meaning to the phrase “one day at a time”, and if you are like me, it is now down to one second at a time.

Maybe God is trying to tap me on the shoulder, but really I think He just decided to run me over with a truck…I’m still trying to peal myself off the pavement. As of late, I have missed out on so many occasions that I can’t even keep track of them all. I try to look on the brighter side, but let’s face it; sometimes it’s just too hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I don’t want this to be all doom and gloom, however I’m a negative person and that’s how I roll. Can’t help it, wish I could, I’ll try harder tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment