Sunday, September 1, 2013

Half Back


I know I’ve been on a break so to speak; a break from blogging, mind you, not from life; boy, that would be nice for a change.

When I contemplated writing posts again I fully had the intention of starting off on a positive note. I so wanted to tell the world that I had a new lease on life, that I had willed my illness away. Sadly, to no avail. I  My body failed in my objective to leave this illness behind and carry on with life; a new life, my life. Unfortunately, this illness has a mind of its own. It's quite akin to attempting to reason with a willful toddler.

Not starting out on the right foot it seems. Tomorrow, I shall try the other foot I suppose.

I shall continue to try to do my best to live with what I’ve got.





I might feel helpless at times, but I will never be hopeless...


No comments:

Post a Comment