Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays

Alrighty then…I’m finally on the ball for today’s Top Ten Tuesdays!!

This week I decided to put some of my favorite quotes up. Some are funny and some a bit more serious, but I feel they are always helpful and wanted in my world. I’m always on the lookout to try to find the humor in things (even in this more-than-pesky illness) and to find encouragement where I can. To my knowledge these quotes are from authors unknown.

Hopefully you’ll get a laugh or some encouragement from them also.
Be well J

Top Ten List of Quotations that bring me Laughter and Encouragement:

1. “May your life be like toilet paper…Long and useful.”

2. “If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you!”

3. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!”

4. “Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.”

5. “I’ve learned that it’s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular. So start enjoying those little things in life—it does make a difference.”

6. “I’ve learned that the easiest way for me to grow as a person, is to make sure that I surround myself with people smarter than I am.”

7. “I’ve learned that life is tough, but I’m tougher!”

8. “Time goes by so fast; people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.”

9. “Defeat may test you; it need not stop you. If at first you don’t succeed, try another way. For every obstacle there is a solution. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. The greatest mistake is giving up.”

10. “If you cannot help worrying, remember that worrying cannot help you.”

A few bonus quotes, because I just can’t help myself:

** “Life can either be accepted or changed. If it is not accepted, it must be changed. If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted.”

**”To reach a great height, a person needs to have great depth.”

**”You have to do what others won’t. To achieve what others don’t.”

**”Tears are words the heart can’t express.”

**”If you cannot help worrying, remember that worrying cannot help you either. Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. If you worry you die, if you don’t worry you die, so why worry?”
**”Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not, it’s not the end.”

1 comment: