Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays


As some of you might know, I love, love, LOVE Pandora, so here is my Top Ten for this Tuesday:

Top Ten List of Pandora Channels as Seen on my List as of Right Now:

1. Spiritual Waterfalls Radio: I looked up “nature music” and came up with this channel. I usually listen to it in the wee hours of the morning while trying to relax and fall asleep.

2. Amazing Grace [Instrumental] Radio: Again, I usually listen to this in the early morning hours while I’m trying to relax and fall asleep. It helps me to know that my Lord is always looking out for me.

3. Loepold Mozart Radio: I love classical music, I can’t help it.

4. Yo Yo Ma Radio: I happen to really enjoy the cello. Even my son (15) said the other day when we heard the cello on the tv, “I like to listen to the cello when I need to relax.” Wow, who knew??

5. Bagpipes Radio: A shout out to my Big Handsome’s heritage.

6. Indian Vibes Radio: Seriously, who can resist the sound of a sitar???

7. Tibetan Monks Radio: I can see a pattern here, can you? I’m in constant need of relaxation it seems. Who wouldn’t I guess, if you’re trying to calm yourself after a spike in heart rate?

8. Evanescence Radio: I listen to this station while I’m out on my covered porch working on my blog and/or surfing the web. This station is one of my favorites because it has a bunch of other groups like: The Fray, Hoobastank, Daughtry, The Goo Goo Dolls, The Script, One Republic, and so many more J

9.Taylor Swift Radio: Yes, I’m a country girl at heart. I so enjoy listening to ballads about lost loves, cheatin’ hearts, blah, blah, blah…

10. Zac Brown Band Radio: Again with the country. Who doesn’t like a song about their toes in the water and their ass in the sand with a beer in hand? If it were up to Big Handsome and me, that’s where our toes and asses would be all the time and we’d have a beer in our hand!!

It seems as though this list is fairly well rounded, I would say. I guess I should explore more of Pandora to see what else I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment