Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thoughts into Poetry


Life Passing Me By
(Original)

As I sit and watch
Those that take
All the little things
For granted,
Not realizing it at all.

Not realizing, just living.
Doing the things
Normal people do,
Without even knowing it.
Without even a care.
Without even thinking about it.

I long to be one of these,
With little care in the world.
Just living,
Without life passing me by.


Changing
(Original)

As I sit in my room alone,
The world goes right on by without me.
So many things I want to do,
So many things I want to be included in.
This illness is defining me and I can't let it,
I won't.
But how?
How do I not feel tired?
How do I not have a headache?
How do I not feel pain?
How do I not worry?
How do I not get discouraged?
How do I not feel guilty?
How do I not...needs to change
Into...I will not.

Having a pity party kind of day...







No comments:

Post a Comment