Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays


It seems as though I spend most of my time on the phone, which would be great if I’m catching up with a friend. Unfortunately, most of my calls have to do with doctor’s offices, pharmacies, and insurance companies. So, here goes, my Top Ten List for today in no particular order:

Top Ten Phone Calls I Have to Make Today

1. I thought I’d start off with something positive J I need to call my husband’s aunt. We are going away (YAY!) for a beach week and we are going to stop in on the way for a short visit with the aunt and uncle. Love them to pieces and can’t wait to see them.

2. Call doctor’s office to see if they will renew my prescription before I go out of town. I know, you’re probably thinking, gee, why didn’t you call way ahead of time? Well, I would’ve called if I’d known that the pharmacy can only renew this particular medicine every six months. They told me that the dr. should’ve known and told me that I need a new prescription every six months. He usually gives me a script for the year. UGH!! This office is notorious for not doing things in a timely manner and I don’t know what I’ll do without this medication.

3. Call pediatrician’s office and get my $50 back for a Saturday appointment that they charged me for as an “After Hours Visit” without telling me that there would be an extra charge. All I went in for was to get a prescription renewal. This will be my third attempt at getting some answers.

4. Call lab to make an appointment for blood work.

5. Call medical insurance company just because I call so often, I’ve now made friends with some of the gals, so I want to see how their doing. NOT!! I’ve got a few questions, as usual.

6. Call mortgage company to see if they’ve paid for my homeowner’s insurance yet. The original company went belly up and transferred my information to the new company, but somehow failed to let them in on my escrow information. Seriously, how is that possible?? Oh, and they sent us a letter in the mail saying they needed this information or my insurance would be terminated. Only problem with that is that they gave me one whole day to figure out what is going on. UGH!

7. Call doctor’s office again to make sure they called in my prescription.

8. Call doctor’s office again to make sure they called in my prescription.

9. Call doctor’s office again to make sure they called in my prescription.

10. Call Big Handsome to tell him how much I love him, thank him for attempting to keep me sane and let him know how much I look forward to a relaxing beach week with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment