Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh Happy Day

You might think that the title of this post refers to my physical state and my illness, but it in fact refers to my discovery of Pandora! I know…I’m a dork J I am such a tech idiot; it’s fairly embarrassing.
Actually, I guess you could say this post does have to do with my physical state. Because of this thing called Pandora, I’m humming and singing like a BEAST!! I really hope my neighbors don’t mind. They just better get used to it.
Who knew that one of the songs I love to sing at the top of my lungs is from a group called “Hoobastank”? I just can’t explain my happiness. It really doesn’t take me much J Who doesn’t love to hear Snow Patrol’s “Chasing Cars” or The Fray “How to Save A Life”? How can one hear these songs and not sing at the top of their lungs??? Furthermore, people with POTS shouldn’t sing (or so “they” say)…I say BLAH! I’m gonna sing and sing my heart out from now on!
I have to liken this to the discovery of sliced bread at the very least, maybe even the discovery of penicillin. I mean, the program seems to know exactly what songs I want to hear from the bands I love. Granted, I researched it and realize that it is all through math algorithms, but still…AWESOMESAUCE, never the less! Now I have a new reason for when my children ask me, “When will I ever need this stuff?” when referring to math.
Seriously, who doesn’t want music without all the commercials (minimal, I should say) and be able to choose the music you like and make up your own stations for whatever mood you are in. I literally feel like I’ve discovered a whole new world…the world of music! Music I actually want to hear without having to change channels every time an annoying commercial comes on. Oh, I think I’m in heaven. In fact that is one of my stations…
I think I feel a new Top Ten Tuesday list coming on J
Hope you all find joy in the little things, like the smile you get on your face when you hear a song that just resonates…and you begin to belt it out even if it is a little pitchy and should be reserved for the shower only perhaps. I say, don’t save it, don’t hold it in any longer; SING until your heart’s content. I’m gonna sing, and I don’t care who hears me!
www.windstarembroidery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment