Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays


I don’t really have a Top Ten List for this Tuesday unless anyone wants to know what is on my grocery list. I suppose I could list my blood pressure and heart rate readings, but that might be a bit boring.  I could list all the doctors and their idiotic suggestions I've been to and received over the years, but been there, done that. I could list all the things I hope to accomplish, but that would probably just set me up for failure. Quite frankly, I’m just happy to have accomplished brushing my teeth this morning.

I could list the beginnings of a bucket list, but as above, that just might set me up for failure and I really don’t need any of that. I could list my blessings, although thankfully that list would far surpass just ten. I could list some of the love letters Big Handsome sends to me each morning, but those are quite personal and I wouldn’t want anyone to get jealous, or barf as my good friend always tells me she wants to do when I tell her how wonderful Big Handsome is to me J.

I could list all the “but” statements I just typed, but I’ve already done that, they are just not in list form.

Not feelin’ the whole list thing this morning. I need to work on my lists and try to compile a list of lists so that I have something to write about on Tuesdays.

Be well J

No comments:

Post a Comment